01-13-2012, 09:06 AM   #8
BrokenVert
Resident Kerbalnaut
United_States
Rep
Drives: Topless Brute/Hybrid Boogaloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by and 1 View Post
haha damn dude how did you know who i was talking about??

she does drive hers year round tho
Does she go to the Berkshires or Killington often? Honestly thats the only way our winters could compare. Im in Syracuse year round, its not uncommon for me to go out in 6-12 inches of fresh, unplowed stuff. Its a bumpy ride, one that takes its toll on shocks.

Im also ridiculously comforting in my car in the snow. It drive to and from Syracuse and NYC all the time, during the winter its very uncommon to not see a few inches in the mountains, and I keep it going at a decent pace despite the snow (Like I said, im stupid comfortable in it, I out drive most of the people in 4x4s without putting myself or anyone else in danger) The same goes when I go up to Maine to my friends cabin, unpaved road for the last few miles to his cabin unfortunately.

Like I said, its a bit of abuse and I try to minimize it, but stuff like that kills shocks.

And it was a lucky guess. I remember seeing her 100K post a few months back and took a shot in the dark when you said "her"

Also sorry, I just realized I broke into your New England subforum. I really need to stop blindly clicking links off of my New Posts tab.

Appreciate 0