11-22-2012, 08:36 AM   #3133
chrisN
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: bmw 125i coupe

Garage List
2010 125i  [8.66]
to N51/52/53 engine owners. i have a BMS power box for sale.

retails for 280 in the US, im after 150. below is the product information i lifted from europeanautosource.com. personally, i found the biggest benefit was the improved throttle response; on its strongest setting i felt like i could control the power better and that it came faster than when i had it reset to the stock map. overall, it gave me thrills. im selling now because i took it off and ive been ceebs to reinstall it.

sydney, pick up preferred but will ship at buyers expense.

Finally a tune for your non-turbo BMW!
The BMS Power Box is a piggyback style performance chip for the BMW 2.5L & 3.0L N51/N52/N53 6 cylinder motors. It features easy installation and removal, gas pedal switching between 7 performance maps, throttle remapping for snappier response, and dyno gains of up to 10+ Horsepower and 10+ lb-ft Torque. Finally you can enjoy the car how it should have come from the factory!
Installation takes around 20 minutes using basic hand tools and is completely reversible with no cutting of wires. Simply extract the factory wire and replace it with the corresponding BMS Power Box wire. Installation is very discrete allowing most customers to leave the unit installed for basic service is NOT TRACEABLE through the factory ECU/DME or the BMW dealerships equipment.