08-22-2011, 07:54 PM   #165
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian@vishnu View Post
The new Vishnu kit has twin jets. I believe they would be equivalent in size to CM7s. It sounds like you are consuming alot of meth as you are cleaning your windscreen when on meth!!

Sounds like BMS have found a grounding issue with the FSB. With analogue signals such as the failsafe uses, you need to have a common reference signal ground at the source of the signal and the destination for the signal. Sounds like they are fixing that up.
I have an extra bung in my charge pipe so could go down a similar path in the future. I'm not sure why I'm consuming extra meth but meth doesn't spray onto the windscreen, I have tapped the line but I have to run the wipers whilst going WOT to purge the system and this creates more meth flow. I think the added pressure from the windscreen washer motor helps the flow rate.

BMS said there is no grounding issue but the additional wire to the FSB installation to increase the voltage surge protection to the FSB unit. A few faulty FSB have showed up so I understand it's extra protection.

Anyways, will read up more on this new meth kit, does sound very interesting
Appreciate 0