Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 MR "Civic" ///M3

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fourtailpipes View Post
i do not think you need to spin to move up, but i absolutely DO think you need to demonstrate to your instructor your ability to drive at or near the limit of your vehicle, where such corrections are very commonplace. i hope you don't take this personally, but the video shows me that you have little or no experience driving a car at or near its limit of adhesion, as the correction needed in this case would have been quite minor, and should be second nature to anyone driving solo on a racetrack.
I don't take stuff too personal to begin with, but your judging from a video what the correction is and should've been. Could I have corrected and saved it? yes, most likely, pretty sure. The point is that it happened, mistake was made, and it's my view to learn from it. I'm not racing, or competing so that limit was never reached for me. Yes, I don't have years of experience nor do I pretend to have. One thing I will ask though, say what you will about me, what I did, criticize, I honestly will not take it personal, and will receive everything meant in good and bad. But, lets keep the organization out of this, there's no need for it. You want to start criticizing them start your own thread, and leave my info out of it.

Thanks