Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e82 1M, f87 M2cs

Garage List
2020 M2cs  [0.00]
2011 BMW 1M  [0.00]
Sweet!

I really need a more supportive seat and roll cage . . . but I am not ready to change the appearance of the interior yet. I still enjoy its original look even though it is mainly a track car now.

Honestly, the only mod I have done that diminishes its street driver comfort (we have pretty smooth roads here) was the motor mounts, but they were necessary. My mounts had worn to the point where there was enough engine movement to crack my ER chargepipe at the throttle body connection. It is the only piece that connects the engine to the chassis that isn't flexible, and acted like a lever. Thankfully it was weak enough to break and not damage the throttle body or plastic manifiold!

AD Engineering Motor mounts are longitudinally positioned and are stout. The engine is secure. I raised my idle to 900 rpm because the vibration was intolerable at 650. At 900, it just lets you know its there. LOL
Attached Images

1M track toy mods: BMS chargepipe, BMS OCC, ADE FMIC, ADE motor mounts, MadDad/Lightweight Ti exhaust, ADE custom oil thermostat/cooler, custom MHD tune, F10 550i clutch, Ohlins R+T, Vorschlag camber plates, M3 'vert FSB with Turner endlinks, Stoptech Trophy BBK.
Appreciate 1