View Single Post
      12-16-2016, 10:51 AM   #1
themasonryan
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 135I Space Grey

Space Grey 1er Build

Finally got myself a 135i a couple weeks ago and just started making some changes and wanted to create this build log to keep track of all the progress and maybe get some input from y'all.

I purchased the car in Dallas TX for 15,500 with 88k and a extended warranty. The car was basically stock besides a few little things

I plan to take the car to the track when ever I go, but since I have a dedicated track car and my local track is very bumpy this car wont be seeing too much track time.

MODIFICATIONS/PARTS

UPON PURCHASE
- Burger Dual cone intake
- VRSF chargepipe
- Tial blow off

SINCE PURCHASE
- Rotiform RSE wheels
- Hankook Ventus V12 evo 2 tires
- Rolled fenders

FUTURE PLANS
- Coilovers (looking for something affordable and comfortable but able to handle some track duty, any sugestions?)
- FMIC
- VRSF down pipes
- Either JB4 or COBB
- Blackline LCI (any for sale?)

Even though I have the warranty I ended up having to make a repair before getting the warranty transfer in the mail. My window regulator went out a few days after I bought the car and it wouldnt have been a big deal if the window was stuck closed but since it was open and the weather was getting worse I had to have emergency service done at BMW of Austin. They got my window working in a few hours and cleaned by 1er up for me.... But, this job ended up costing me $652 with the actual regulator costing around $175. I could have saved a good chunk of money by ordering the part and having it installed somewhere else or doing it myself but I just couldn't wait on the window with the weather. And Route66 was very helpful about letting me know how to make a claim once the warranty gets transfered into my name.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Matticus913474.50