1,320 Leather
455 Comfort Access
455 Heated Front Seats
135 Heated Wheel
825 Destination
= $34,245
+1,000 "Profit"

= $35,245 Out the Door.

He said he couldn't do better, but I won't settle unless they do $34k + 3.9% + 2 free months ($1,300 savings, so essentially $32,700 total)

Remember, I am doing ED. I'm not getting it for US delivery at ED pricing (I wish!!)...

TURNS OUT HE LIED..!

On the Work-Sheet we have we have "$35,245" circled, and I remember asking several times, "This is the final price right?" and he confirmed.. well in an email he just sent me, he said the reason my monthly payment ($647-650) wasn't matching his quoted ($678), was because I did not include tax ($1130) , Tags ($200) and Doc Fee ($399)..

What a load of croc! First he tried to charge me the MAACO and Training Fee, and now after confirming $35245, he's somehow at $368XX..

I emailed the 5 biggest dealers in the DC Metro Area telling them my offer of $34k out the door for Euro Delivery.

Any suggestions from anyone? I plan on buying a bunch of the BMW Performance Accessories (aero kit, carbon fiber interior package, carbon mirrors, kidney grill), was thinking I can use that as a bargaining chip - but not a good one at that.. Also thought of the financing aspect, but like some of you noted, it's not really going to work as BMW doesn't make too much off of it. So that chip is kinda gone too now.

Anyone have any idea's or suggestions besides the obvious (pay more)?

I know I'm paying for a BMW so shouldn't expect some low price, and I know it's lower than most have paid on their 135i's, but in this state of the economy, I really think this offer pushes the limit but is still acceptable.

Worst comes worst, I bump my offer up to $34.5k out the door, but that's only if all 5 dealers refuse ..

Lets and see what happens...
Appreciate 0