02-24-2013, 09:06 AM   #21
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZA_1M View Post
Thanks Guys. Not completely done as yet.

The Lightweight Lip arrives tomorrow according to Fedex, will also be doing carbon mirror caps.

The silver trim is by far themost distasteful piece at this point, we didn't get the option in South Africa for gloss black, that would have been a no brainer. Had the car taken to the panel shop to have the trim it changed but according to the panel shop, the hood lining etc needs to be removed, I will be getting a 2nd opnion.

On to the mods:

Akra slip on
N55 Mid
Akra DP's

Racewerks Intercooler
CPE Charge Pipe
Cobb tune
AFE Sealed Intake
Tial BOV
Turkish member reco_53///M who had a built thread here changed his window trim from standard silver chrome to shadow line after buying the car from its first owner. I know this because his was the first 1M I saw in person when it arrived the show room around the time I ordered mine, it was silver. Many months after when he posted the car and its story he confirmed me via PM that his car was indeed the car I saw and I asked him how, it was silver trim etc. and he said he changed it after buying the car from original owner, probably at the BMW dealer. So, it is obviously very possible, contact him to learn how.

And, your car looks fantastic, BSM was my very close alternative to VO. Only issue seems to be that trim mismatch and for some reason the Revo diffuser didn't look to me as good as it stands out with other two colors. Wheels are perfection.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0