Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheil View Post
Hey buddy,

I live in Switzerland, I have the n55 + wireless + Akra slip-ons and trust me with the valve open it is plenty loud!

You shouldn't risk putting anything else than n55 midpipes because it will cost you dearly if you get caught! For the price difference (CHF 2500.- more for Akra midpipe vs N55) and the risk of getting your akra midpipe confiscated and having to pay the hefty fine, and the sliiighlty louder better sound because of the lack of any cat (N55 has the first cats still present versus the 2 on the N54) it's definitely not worth going any other way than N55 + Wireless Kit + Slip ons in Switzerland!

There's my 2 cents! Where do you live in Switzerland? We could meet once if you want to check out my setup! (And I can get you a good price fully installed ;-) )
Wait, you mean police can actually CONFISCATE your exhaust? WTF?! Say it ain't so, I had a prior high regard for CH!

PS: I am running MadDad with Slip-On plus valves. When closed, it actually isn't all that much louder than stock (but drone is gone!), but when it is open it can get loudish, in a good way of course. Like all exhausts, it opens up further after a few K miles.
1998 Porsche 993 C4S: Zenith Blue, last aircooled widebody, Bilstein PSS10, Fister II + Fabspeed exhaust
2008 Audi B7 RS 4: Sprint Blue, Audi Exclusive Euro Bucket Interior, Premium+Titanium, many mods
Appreciate 0