View Single Post
      09-18-2012, 07:46 PM   #1
jaybepr
Enlisted Member
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Unhappy Unable to reset brake service info

Hi my friend, last week I reset my 40,000 miles (now at 40,246) service light with a reset tool from my Snap-on truck dealer. I reset the service light with no problem then i start to browse the menus & went into the brakes part of the menu, I remember doing the brake not to long at the dealer but on the scanner was showing that i have like 2% brakes. Then i press reset on the scanner and thats when all my problems start. Now i have a Brake warning all the time at the dash board and i cant reset like all the other service from the cluster reset, all i get is mls------- insted of mls12345. Any idea on how to fix this problem, brakes & sensors have less than 10,000, I just make a visual inspection by removing the tires & the brake looks like they were installed just a week ago ( BRAND NEW) but thy were install around 9 months ago, just drive this car some times because i have a daily driver 2002 VW GTI ( SORRY:-) I call the dealer and this will not be covered by warranty from the car or the brakes and I will like to try something by my self before i have no other choice that take the car to the dealer. PLEASE I NEED SOME HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks
:mad0 259:
Attached Images

Appreciate 0