View Single Post
      09-15-2008, 07:41 AM   #13
Greg@DetailedImage
United_States
Rep
Drives: clean and protected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnL135I View Post
I have placed several orders with Detailed Image and my orders shipped the next day, they are my prefered vendor for my detail supplies.....:biggrin:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgoochio View Post
I've ordered a rather large package ($700.00+) from Greg directly and he was nothing but good help. Most of my detailing products was ordered here. He was quick to respond and help me when some of the items were out of stock (as described on the website) and shipped my order in segments as items showed up so I didn't have to wait for other items at no extra charge. I've recommended their outfit to other 1addicts that have also ordered from their store.
Thank you guys for shopping at Detailed Image, your support is appreciated! I'm glad to hear you've both had good experiences with us and you got quality products and service. If I can help you any further please let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italteen3 View Post
Do you guys offer detailing services?
We no longer have our professional detailing services, as it was recently sold. We do detail work for a handful of people but it's primarily for documentation and experimentation purposes. It's fun to test out products on different cars but I'm sorry we no longer detail. If you want to find a detailer in your area check our Detail University Find A Detailer.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0