View Single Post
      10-29-2008, 09:22 PM   #1
135iPony
Rep
Drives:

BMW of Dallas :D

Forgot to post this last week when I picked up my car.

Doug Groves over at BMW of Dallas did an awesome job all around, from the first test drive to negotiating the trade-in of my GP through keeping in touch during the ordering process, to getting me a loan car for the last week of my wait while the CARB/EPA ordeal was in the air to delivery. :thumbup: Doug went through all of the details during each step and his willingness to hang around after the dealership had technically closed for the day I went in for a test drive and go through the test drive with a great deal of patience really won my respect and helped seal the deal.

My wife was equally impressed; when we saw the car at the dealership on the day of delivery we discovered that they had given her a present too -- a stuffed plush BMW Hound. :biggrin: When I took her in to test drive a 135i (automatic) she remarked -- uh, can I get one of these next too?
2009 Crimson Red/Black 135i | Wifey's car: 2007 Red/Beige MB SLK55 AMG | Sold: Wifey's 2008 Black/Gray Volvo C30 1.0 | 2006 MINI Cooper S with JCW GP Kit #1599 | 2002 Electric Blue/White MINI Cooper S|1990 Alpine White BMW 325i
Appreciate 0