View Single Post
      11-28-2012, 03:51 PM   #28
Vegas|13Five
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 09' AW 135i

Might Consider Sale - 09 AW 135i

Have thought a bit about selling my 1; looking to get back into an M3... Have an '09 135i AW on black 6MT (47k miles) with sport package and navigation. This car was purchased from Desert BMW, I am second owner and the car is CPO'd till 2014 (or 15 not sure). If interested you are welcome to talk to the dealer about how I treat my cars.. They have taken care of my M3 and my M Roadster (they ended up buying both from me). I am extremely OCD with my cars and have no issue dumping money into them ;-).

The following was completed by Desert BMW after I bought it:
Dinan Stage 2 software - $1,700.00 +/-
Dinan Cat Back Exhaust (amazing exhaust) - $1,200.00
BMW Performance carbon fiber spoiler and diffuser.

Apex Racing Aero 7 Wheels in anthracite, with Mich PSS tires (about $2.2k), great combo (have originals with RFT's that would be included)...

I also have the Dinan Stage 1 Suspension that has yet to be installed (sitting at my office), would consider selling for another 1k.

I also spent about $2,000.00 and upgraded all speakers to Morel with an Alpine PDX-5 amp, absolutely amazing audio upgrade.

+ I am local!! You could come check the car out anytime. Looking to get $29k with all that I have done to it.. I bought it for about 30k 8 months ago and have put about $8k into it, car has never seen the track, only a little spirited driving around town. I promise you won’t be disappointed. Trust me, I looked at a ton of cars before buying this one and was extremely disappointed in what I saw.. This car is turnkey and absolutely amazing.. Title in hand.
I also have the Dinan Stage 1 Suspension that has yet to be installed.

I also spent about $2,000.00 and upgraded all speakers to Morel with an Alpine PDX-5 amp, absolutely amazing audio upgrade.

+ I am local!! You could come check the car out anytime. Looking to get $29k with all that I have done to it.. I bought it for about 30k 8 months ago and have put about $8k into it. I promise you wont be disappointed. Trust me, I looked at a ton of cars before buying this one and was extremely disappointed in what I saw.. This car is turn key and absolutely amazing.. Title in hand.
Appreciate 0