View Single Post
      05-20-2011, 09:02 AM   #14
N55_BBM
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focusedintntions View Post
Yeah i know its short notice Thought about it last night as something to do with the woman and figured some of you may want to join. I'll plan out another one at a later date when we can all go.

On a second note how are you still on snow tires?!?! they've got to be getting destroyed by now. I've been back on my summers since Feb.
jeez February sounds a little too early... If I had my summer wheels and tires here I would've swapped them 1st week of April when temps started being consistently above 45 or so.

I got in the Alufelgen CS7 group buy in early Feb, it was supposed to deliver in 3 months so I was expecting early May, which wouldn't be a big deal to ride an extra couple of weeks on my winters. But now the damned wheels aren't getting here til about 2-3 weeks from now and there's no way I'm going to get summer tires mounted on my winter wheels, then remounted on my summer wheels, then my winters mounted back on the winter wheels.. that's $300 right there so it's less of a financial trouble to wear the winter tires off a little more.

Car just drives like crap that's all...
Appreciate 0