Drives: 2008 535i

FS: Stage 3 JB4 with DCI and BT cable

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
**SOLD**

Hi all,

$425 obo - I have a Stage 3 JB4 Plug and Play Tune for the N54 engine along with Dual Cone Intake. I paid over $700 for the products. You can own them for $425. It is the newest tune offered by Burger Tuning which allows control/changes by using the steering wheel controls and displays using the Speedometer/Odometer. My reason for selling is that my lease was up so I had to remove it. My loss is your gain!

The Burger Tuning website claims 100 extra horspower for your N54 engine with this set up. My seat-of-the-pants dyno was off the charts!! The difference is literally night/day from stock. There is no doubt that there is a SUBSTANTIAL increase in HP/Tq. The first time I floored it with this set up left me with a perma-grin for a week!

It can easily be installed/removed within 20 minutes. It took me over an hour the first time, but I'm a retarded-monkey-man. After that I could install remove in about 15 minutes. It's not necessary to remove it before going to the dealer since there is a bypass mode, but I guess i'm just paranoid like that!

There are too many features to list here completely. For more info google "Burger Tuning".

Do yourself a favor and turn your beautiful N54 BMW into the Bavarian BEAST it was meant to be. RELEASE THE BEAST!

Last edited by piercejenkins; 04-11-2012 at 11:28 PM.. Reason: Sold!
Appreciate 0