07-05-2007, 02:02 PM   #27
IrvRobinson2
Banned
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolray View Post
hi guys

just wondering if Canada also gets the ED service or does it only offers to our friends in US.

Also I read on Edmunds saying that "Find a dealer willing to negotiate from European Delivery wholesale, not European Delivery MSRP." whats the difference between European Delivery wholesale and European Delivery MSRP

Thanks Guys
It is offered in Canada as well, but the savings are not that great. Their program is different and doesn't present as many advantages as ours. There are rumors that this will change, but we shall see.

European Delivery Wholesale, or Confidential price, is the price you negotiate up. Basically, the wholesale price is the invoice price, so you build your car, add all the options and fees, and then add the dealer's profit, usually around $1250. So, instead of negotiating down, you negotiate up because you know exactly what the lowest price is, the invoice price.

go to BMW Forums , download the pdf files with the pricing and see exactly what I'm talking about. it sounds confusing in the beginning, I know
Appreciate 0