Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E87 130i

Garage List
2005 BMW 130i  [5.24]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Koh
I can't fully answer that question until I put on a 15mm rear sway and rear subframe bushing inserts which I plan to do this weekend. As it stands right now, the car is running a 28mm E93 M3 front sway with PSS10s but no rear sway because this 128 was the non-sport suspension model. With no rear sway, I think the car is a bit unbalanced and after much deliberation, I think the 15mm rear is the right choice.

In the 3 or so autox events I have done with this 128, I can tell a diff would help but to what extent, I couldnt say. After the rear work, I'm looking at front camber and the M3 control arm kit and I think I will call it a day on handling at that point. At that point, I'll make an assessment but I seriously doubt a diff will make the cost/benefit cut. With 245/17 Star Specs or RS3s, I dont think putting the power down is a huge problem.
Fair call. Rsb will definatly help, they are shocking for front camber standard too.

Was the e92 fsb noticeable? Looking into that or an aftermarket set at the moment.
Appreciate 0