KeithLM
Proud 1er
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Crimson/Coral 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riss Racing View Post
So now the downpipes caused the 02 Sensor to fail

Keith a more logical expination would be the exposed 02 Sensor during install was hit/dropped etc...An 02 sensor will not fail by simply turning a car on and mild driving. Besides the fact this is a common replacement part on OEM & modded cars a like. Sensors fail all the time. Your sensor could have been bad to begin with. Some of the things you claim blow my mind. Like the oil leak caused by downpipes Oil doesn't pass through downpipes. The downpipes were also causing reduce power? When you then realized you didnt have the DDV Kit rear T-Bolt clamp on at all. The downpipes wouldn't fit at all. 100% your claim at Cobb. Then Stett got them on the car. PS your exhaust was installed on a local forum members car last night We took it off and gave him a new system. I will be having one of our local cars coming down next week to install both your catted downpipes, and exhaust with pics / video of the install
To bad you don't read. This is what I initially said about he oil:

Quote:
So where could this oil be coming from? Is there something under stress that is opening a gap between two parts and letting oil out? Is there something in that are that Stett perhaps loosened that let a little oil out in the process of fitting the pipes? And are the O2 sensors at risk of damage?
Did I ever say it came out of the downpipes? No! Stop making shit up Anthony. I asked what could happen during an install that could result in oil leaking. It's as plain as day. But someone who can't look at a picture of the downpipes and see there is an issue with the O2 sensors is to stupid to read and draw an appropriate conclusion from what I said.

You are just lying left and right about the things I said. The DDV came off after the downpipes were on and I never once blamed the limp mode that was triggered by the DDV on the downpipes. What a moron you are. I owned up to that. So get your head out of your ass. I am so sick of dealing with you guys, not only are you incompetent, you are liars to.

So how much work did it take to fit the exhaust? Why did you claim that you chose a flange that was not the same as on your downpipes before and now you say it was a problem with your manufacturer? I'd love to witness you installing the downpipes, but since they've been out of my possession there will be no way for me to verify the ones you put on in the video are in fact the ones I sent back. And considering you have proven how untrustworthy you are by deliberately quoting me out of context, why should anyone trust your video?

Refund my damn money Anthony! Stand up and be a man! It's about damn time and I'm sick of waiting.

I've recently moved my photos to Google's web albums. Photos can be found here, here, and here.
Appreciate 0