11-28-2011, 08:08 PM   #36
OAM
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sitting

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
Hopefully the expense for the wheel is close to or less than what your two days of vacation from work would be... that's a real expense that you have incurred, along with the other actual monetary items like the flight and hotel room... maybe even the fuel expense for the first trip home.

Can you explain more about the spoiler? I'm not sure how that's related to the PCD delay. you made no mention of it initially... Were you allowed to see the car on 11/3-4 and this was not corrected by the time you returned? or... is this something that was noticed on the return? can it not be corrected at the dealer level?

As far as m school.. one day is $1495... I am kinda surprised that they didn't agree to that... except you asked for two people..

for those that threw the 2 day event out there.. the Two day school is a whopping $3595.
I did get to see the car on 11/4 and had them note the spolier. I was in talks with them in between my first and second trip. I was told that the body guy down at PCD did not think it was good idea to take it off since there was a chance that the whole trunk would have to be repainted and it would not match perfectly. The only reason I did ask for M school was that it was suggested to me by people with enough info that they said BMWNA would do it no problem. I was asking for M school for me and a guest, not for airfare or even lodging.
Appreciate 0