06-22-2008, 11:53 PM   #25
aedeau
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: VE Clubsport R8 LS3 6.2Ltr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
I've been a Motorline customer for many years now (135, Z4M, E46 M3) and would definitely recommend them. The buying process has always been easy (i.e. no silly games), they've always delivered on their promises and their after-sales/service is excellent. The Dealer Principle is also a nice bloke and a real car nut.

I've bought an unhealthy amount of new/used cars over the years (from just about every manufacturer going)...and I'd probably rate Motorline the best one out there (in my experience). They even answer your emails (unlike a lot of other dealerships)!!!

As Richard mentioned, perhaps the reason they couldn't give you a test drive is because they don't have a car available at the moment?

My suggestion would be to give them another go. Speak to Neil Marshall (new car sales manager) - he knows his stuff and I'm sure he'll help you out if he can...
I remember Neil, and yeah, he seems to know his stuff alright. He was trying to explain to me the difference between the new and older diesel models, and something about the injectors, I tuned out because i didn't know wtf he was talking about lol :iono:

but yeah, impressive to see somebody in sales that actually has some technical knowledge.
Appreciate 0