06-23-2008, 01:48 AM   #27
oneill3
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: 135i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
I've been a Motorline customer for many years now (135, Z4M, E46 M3) and would definitely recommend them. The buying process has always been easy (i.e. no silly games), they've always delivered on their promises and their after-sales/service is excellent. The Dealer Principle is also a nice bloke and a real car nut.

Thanks for the feedback.
Quote:
As Richard mentioned, perhaps the reason they couldn't give you a test drive is because they don't have a car available at the moment?
That wasn’t really the issue.
Quote:
My suggestion would be to give them another go. Speak to Neil Marshall (new car sales manager) - he knows his stuff and I'm sure he'll help you out if he can...

I had a call from the Motorline salesman this afternoon (don’t want to name names), he called to apologise about upsetting me. I thought that was great. Just the customer service I would expect from anyone in the service industry.

I respect and thank the salesman for his apology.

I too own a small business and if one of my staff upset a customer then I too would do whatever it takes to ameliorate the situation and encourage to the customer to come back

So taking my own advice I will go a speak with the salesman at motorline to see if he can help me out.