View Single Post
      02-07-2009, 01:59 PM   #31
oldman
Australia
Rep
Drives: 09 135i AW Coupe

Well, I've had at least 50 cars in my lifetime. Blimey, I have 7 right now. Many have been purchased through dealers over the years with some good experience and some not so good like the time a purchased a new Alfa from a Sydney dealer who had obviously damaged the car when it went in for service and had hidden the fact by telling me the service would take a bit longer than they expected.

The tell tail signs were when the whole front of my silver Alfa seemed to progress to a different colour silver over time.

Anyway, I must say that purchasing my 135i from Worthington's on the Central Coast on NSW has been the most satisfying experience I ever had on a new car purchase.

Not only was I always welcomed with offers of tea or coffee when I called in even prior to the purchase. There was never any drama about getting test drives of an M3 or 135i. No time pressures etc etc.

My sales guy 'Peter' always kept me up to date with both the manufacturing and shipping details right through to the various stages the car had to go through after it arrived here to BMW Sydney.

The collection day was also made very special with the car being right in the showroom, photo of the car with yours truely being taken, then put into a magnetic fridge frame together with appropriate music set off on queue and christmas style 'pull the string and they go bang' poppers and being joined by the others in the sales team for a toast on my new purchase. I also received some free BMW floor mats chucked in together with a BMW picnic pack which contained a bottle of bubbly and glasses serviettes.

What else can you say about that other than these guys are very professional. Know how to treat a client and yes, they will definitely have my business again.
Appreciate 0