06-10-2011, 02:07 PM   #49
Augu$tu$
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
Exactly.. I have reported in these forums MANY times, that a BMW NA official, Larry Koch, confirmed a single year for the 1M early this year. We also know that it was badged as 2011, even though the 1 series continues as 2012 model with the N55 motor.

Scott 26 has some good info.. but it's also been wrong at times, and is not official.

everyone here keeps saying... " this isn't official", however, it HAS been confirmed by a person that works for BMW NA. And it's being posted on this forum by Mods.... and I haven't seen a lot of FALSE posts from the mods... It is official... PERIOD. THE END.

If you want one, get in line.
Well it still doesn't make sense? Why would the 1 Series continue for MY2012, but not the 1M? BMW wants to make money on this car, that's what they do. And they don't have to stock any, just build them for sold orders.

So it's clear that the N54 will continue for MY2012. And it's clear Canada has MY2012 1M models.

Please post something official where BMW states it's a one year production. If it is, they would have definitely stated it by now, several times, OFFICIALLY.
Appreciate 0