12-13-2012, 01:47 PM   #35
RWD4Life
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 (MG 6MT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciber View Post
I contacted Z yesterday based on your post, and he was great, got an excellent deal on the car. I bought the other 135is they had, the one with all the options in space gray/coral red lol.

I will also be taking your lead and buying him a case of beer. Definitely the smoothest car shopping experience i've ever had, with no silly games.

Thanks for the info!
Ok, I think I'm super duper unlucky. Got also in touch with him. That was last Saturday. Monday he responds saying he is in the field but that he will get back to me Tuesday. Tuesday his manager emails me saying that Jonathan Dabran would take care of my case. I responded saying that I was already talking to Z (note that Z asked me to do that but I would have done it anyway, it's just good business practice). Tuesday evening he calls me to confirm my config and tells me that we look the car up first thing Wednesday morning. He calls me back Wednesday afternoon, right before I step into a meeting. I call him back 30 minutes later but he doesn't pick up. I call him back again at the end of the day and he still doesn't pick up. I email him this morning and he is not responding. I think karma doesn't want me to get a BMW and I'm gonna start listening . More info on my nightmare here
Appreciate 0