View Single Post
      06-27-2012, 05:20 PM   #5
cadeucsb
Captain
Rep
Drives: TiAg 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by milehigh135i View Post
Yeah it is pretty rare to see 1's. Yep I'm in the Glendale area. Sorry I couldn't chat then my gf was pissed off at me (nothing to do with the cars) so I was trying to hurry home haha.
Car is FBO with stock n54 mids and Maddad V1 whisper. I was running around 70(91)/30(e85) fuel mix. Usually its 50/50. A couple suspension mods too.

What else do you have besides the Cobb? Which stage you running?
Im DPs short of FBO...emission test in March, then its go time. Probably swap my stock mids back in for the cats/resonators so it isnt louder than it is now (and doesnt smell terrible).

I am running Cobb Stage1 +FMIC sport (until DPs). ETS 5" FMIC, ER Charge Pipe/Forge DVs, Berk Full Sport exhaust, BMS DCI, BMS OCC, Euro blackline tails, VMR V718 wheels, ebay cf diffuser

Funny, my wife commented about how your wife/gf seemed about as excited as she was about us racing around on CO Blvd.

How is the e85 mix? I have always thought about it driving by one of the only stations that has it on my way to work. Would love something to run the 93oct cobb maps.

If you ever want to hit up the Bull and Bush for a beer, let me know...see if we could make a meet out of it for the locals
Appreciate 0