Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR-AvHistory
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwbreed View Post
Thanks buddy. Like I said I've been wrong before. Couldn't remember what I read about the f30 for sure.
That's US only they might be available somewhere else just like in the 335i in Europe so you might have read it.

BTW I am not suggesting one over the other they both have good points & no so good points. Have both & the DCT is quicker but the 6MT can still be a lot of fun to drive.
I wasn't saying one was better than the other either. Just makin sure I had my info rite on what had dct and what didnt. I think I may have assumed the f30 had it just because it has the silver shifter with the park button and not the more traditional auto shift lever that you move straight back like in the e90 but I know the dct is deferent than a regular slush box. As for me ill always take my 3 pedals over a dual clutch paddle shift tranny. I'm sure it's a blast at the track but would bore me everyday. And 6mt are a dying breed mostly only the purist appreciate. Harder and harder to find just sitting on a lot. Almost always have to order that's why I did.

2013 BMW 135i Alpine white/coral red JB4 stage 2/ AFE stage 2 sealed intake box/ VRSF 3.5 inch catless dp/ Dinan exhaust/ Alpine V3 6000k HID angel eyes/ JB speed AW rear lip spoiler/ OEM mud flaps. ER charge pipe/ VRSF 7 inch FMIC forge star CF5s 19x8.5 and 19x9
Appreciate 0