View Single Post
      10-20-2011, 12:27 AM   #1
Papethova
Banned
Rep
Drives: '08 135/ '11 1M

New 1M exhaust coming

Guys I am in the preliminary stages of working with a company to produce an exhaust for the car. I wanted to start this thread to give everyone a heads up but I cant reveal the company (youve all heard of them) until we get the ball rolling on this project.

The reason I wanted to announce it is to get feedback for what the actual owners of the car are looking for versus spitting out another aftermarket product designed by others for us.

Obviously I am looking for a quality construction with nice power gains and exhaust tone but how about aesthetically? Obviously its going to be a quad tip but at this point we can have input on tip size/shape/color/material.

I figured this way we dont have to settle for what is offered to us. I know many people like the Akra CF tips but dont wanna spend the 6k, or they like the GTHaus look but not the design. This way we can maybe get a product that can fill all/most of our wants. Obviously we cant accommodate everyone and tastes are diverse but maybe there is a middle ground or something the majority would prefer.

Just a heads up for now, but whatdya think?
Appreciate 0