View Single Post
      04-17-2012, 06:30 PM   #42
Sy546
Captain
Rep
Drives: E36 M3, E46 M3, E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M///1rider View Post
Haha are you serious the only data your gunna look at is a quarter mile?

Thats very ignorant.

I actually did a pull against a brand new 2012 gtr and lost by a car to 130 without my new evolve tune.
For me the gtr is a heavy 4 wheel drive boat.

From rolls for a 115k i expect it to destroy everything and yes a 500 wheel hp n54 will walk all over a 2012 stock gtr any questions?

Ill never spend 115k for a nissan gtr which will lose to many car from a roll. You cant compare a 4 wheel drive car to a rear wheel drive car down a track.

If you wanna get serious pick up and evo 9 for 20k drop in 15k and you will shit all over every gtr in a quartermile

Im unimpressed by the Gtr, any car can be fast in a straight line, i can watch a honda civic blow out a gtr down the track, your point exactly? Would you drive the civic just because it can do 10 second passes

For 115k the luxury is crap and it is way over priced i would pay over 65k for a gtr

Show me a stock gtr on a roll that beats a 500 wheel hp n54 and i think god will give you a gtr just for how much you drop to your knees.

And btw if you really want to price it out you dont even have to use a 1m as an example if you want to go in a straight line

135-25k
Dps- 1k
Catback-1.5k
FMIC-1k
Tune -1k
Coils- 2.5k
Upgraded turbos-5k installed, 10k for 700 wheel
Intake-500$
Chargepipe plus meth 1.2k

I only added up to 40k cheapest and 50k max, and im pretty sure you will shit on a gtr everywhere and you can buy 3 of them so clearly im missing you over priced gtr point.

Hell ill buy a r32 skyline before i touch a gtr
Wow.

Your really in love with the 1M. I love mine too but sorry I'm not delusional.

Sorry but the GTR isn't just "any car in a straight line". It will shit on a 1M in a road course to. So whats your argument than?

Yes you can go spend $20k, $40k blah blah blah to your car. You can do that to ANY car. Give me $30k and ill give you a car faster than your 1M.

Good luck controlling your 1M on a road course with the 500 hp that it was never designed to do. Every modded 135i I've seen that was even near that fast was a highway/ 1/4 mile car only.

Also good luck with your motor + turbos when your boosting that much. Yeah meth keeps things good for awhile until you have an issue with one of the failsafes. Ive seen enough blown motors to not want to deal with meth.

This is only stock btw. If you want to start modding thats a two way street. You can get a $60k 2009 GTR and mod that for roughly $20k and be faster than almost anything you can create with $80k on either a 1M or a 135.
Appreciate 0