thez99
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi A4

Garage List
2013 BMW 135i  [0.00]
BUMP UPDATE!

Ok, change of plans and thinking a bit here people. After a few test drives and speaking with some dealers about lease options, etc. I have decided I am def serious about wanting to sell the car and move to something else, and sooner rather than later. If I go through with the car I am looking at seriously, I wouldnt take possesion of that car till around mid May or a little before perhaps, so a decision would be necessary soon, but pick up would not be rushed and could take place around that time. When I say a decision I mean a security deposit paid which I am lowering to $3k FIRM to secure the deal, rest obviously would be paid upon receipt. Also I am lowering the price to a FINAL $31,000 which includes EVERYTHING. Not only all the mods installed on the car, but also all the stock parts I still have including the axleback exhaust, intercooler, chargepipe/diverter valves, kidney grills, intake and filters. Both sets of 17" and 18" wheels and tires also included. Only thing NOT included would be the brake mods which have yet to be installed, I just decided its best to just cancel that as I am serious about selling the car now and theres no motivation to install them unless specifically asked for by a buyer.

Keep in mind this sets the car's value at well over $36k including the blue book value along with mod expenses, etc. This is a killer deal for such a low mileage 1er in great condition with tasteful mods.

Please PM or post with any additional questions or concerns asap. I am really looking for a deal decision for a private sale within the next 2 weeks, otherwise I will likely be forced to trade in the car at a bigger loss to me AND you potential buyers, which I dont want to have happen. So get back to me!

Zack

Last edited by thez99; 01-28-2012 at 11:30 PM..
Appreciate 0