Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccandless
Quote:
Originally Posted by twin fed View Post
is this a replacement face or an overlay? they look great though. nice work.
It's going to be a replacement face printed on plastic. the picture below shows what i'm planning for the night backlight. I've already replaced the led's in the cluster with white so i can make the backlight overlay any color i want. I'm going to keep some orange color so it will match the rest of the existing interior lights.

Can you do this with the red turned to maybe off white so it glows just slightly lighter than the rest at night? Not sure if I'm making sense. Also can you do this with mph and no km? That 135i is set in the perfect place on the last one you did if you can get the font right. You could make the 135i gray if you can get the red to white so it will be outlined at night. If you can get mph only on the speedo there's lots of room for the ///M in color so it would be outlined as well. Hope I'm making sense.

2009 135i : BMS JB4 G5 ISO,CXRacing FMIC Kit,Injen Cold Air Intake,Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe,Walboro Inline Fuel Pump, E85 BMS Backend Flash w/ 60% E85,BMS Meth injection (trunkmount),BMS dual meth nozzles,Spec stage 2+ clutch w/ steel SWFW,BMS Catless Downpipes,Berk Tech Race Axleback
Appreciate 0