Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135, E34M, E30rally,S6, E30 M3

2008 Black on Red 135 15kmiles, DPE wheels KW coils

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
So I just signed on a house so its time to sell my baby. Car is mint with 15k miles on it, 6 speed manuel tranny. It's got 2 years left on the warrantee and just got its 15k service. Car is Jet Black with Coral Red leather interior. Options included are sports package, heated seats, and Ipod integration. My car has always been cared for and garaged, constantly washed and stored in the winter, car has only been driven in the rain a handful of times never mind snow! Currently on custom DPE forged wheels with KW version 2 coilover suspension (car can be returned to stock if you like). Car also has BMW black front grills, BMW carbon rear trunk spoiler and M peddles. Any questions, looking for more pics or want to come bye and check it out please send me an email. I'm located in Rhode Island if you want more info drop me an email at chuck@banchwerks.com or give me a call at 401.305.0277 i'm asking 32,000 as it sits. Willing to let it go for 28,000 back to stock!

some pics

edit: some quick iphone pics of the interior, sorry about the quality didn't have the 5d handy.

Last edited by itsthechuck; 07-28-2010 at 05:27 AM..
Appreciate 0