View Single Post
      12-18-2012, 01:41 AM   #8
flinchy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB4135 View Post
Great project Flinch. Look forward to seeing this come together.

BTW put those upgraded turbos on now while the motor is out.
Thanks!

Yeah, i know, big extra expense though so we'll see.. maybe i';ll win the turbos they're giving away on the other forum ... my time frame is long enough i'll be able to see a lot of options hit the floor, Vargas II's vs RB, maybe even some singles that don't suck (not that i really want a far-right power curve lol), ii'd definitely like to get them done before though, save $1000 odd in fitting...

one of my favourite things about this is that unlike many projects i've seen people propose over the years... not one ounce of negativity.. was nervous when i first thought about it at people laughing it off as a pipe dream

i fully accept that it could end up as one, too big to handle/i lose motivation *shrug* we'll see haha.

ED: and the biggest thing i want with this if it all goes through, total transparency... there's that one other hatchback N54 super wide amazingmachine over in europe as we all know... no info, no specs, nothing on what it took, how hard it was, just that it was expensive (far FAR more than mine's projecting). no videos!! nothing! how can you own that and.. nothing... (unless i'm mistaken and just haven't found them.. feel free! haha)

when this is done, it'll pretty much be a rough guide for anyone wanting to do anything like it to a similar BMW in future..
Appreciate 0