06-23-2012, 04:46 PM   #1
Justin@ADVAN Performance
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: N54 135i

Advan Performance, 135i/335i "BC-Racing ER Series Coilover" kit

Hey Gents,

here are a few pics of the BC ER Series coilover kit that we will be installing in Peter's 335i shortly.

You may or may not remember, but I have had the BR Series (30 way damping) single adjustable coilovers in my 135i for some time now and I couldn't be happier. Well that is unless I had "young" Chris swap out my kit, for Pete's new double adjustable coil overs when he was not looking.

Unfortunately the ER Series coilover was not available for my 135i, when I did the BR single adjustable upgrade middle of last year.

Anyway BC-Racing ER Series coilovers feature separate compression and rebound damping adjustment. The ER Series coilovers bring with them the high quality and unique features seen on the BR type, but have the additional benefit of external reservoirs and the ability to allow the end user to individually adjust and set compression and rebound damping rates.

The external reservoir ER Series coilovers allow BC Racing to increase the oil capacity of the damper unit. The additional oil capacity reduces peak oil temperatures, which decreases variations in damping rates due to changes in the oil viscosity. This reduction in damping rate variations improves suspension performance and vehicle predictability under extreme track conditions.

Both the BR & ER Series coilovers include camber adjustable aluminium pillowball top mounts. The pillowballs themselves are of Japanese manufacture and their solid nature, eliminates any flex or distortion associated with a standard rubber mount, further improving response and handling.

The kit illustrated is compatible with both 135i & 335i vehicles.

It can be supplied and installed for $2,250.00 inclusive of GST.

The above price also includes a 4 wheel laser alignment, following the setting of vehicle ride height as per the customer's specifications.

We also allow for a second ride height adjustment, if the customer finds ground clearance or tyre scrubbing to be an issue, or perhaps they just want to go lower still.

Cheers,

JD.
Attached Images

Last edited by Justin@ADVAN Performance; 03-11-2013 at 07:55 AM.. Reason: Typo
Appreciate 0