BBK
Banned
Rep
Drives: A boring one...

Garage List
2009 BMW 135i  [5.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian@vishnu View Post
Forgive me if I am not jumping at the bit to answer you. You take every opportunity to make life hard for me, and now you want to be involved in a discussion with me. I am concerned that anything I say may be used against me.
Again, I said I will not enter into anything like that with you again. Members can make their own judgements. Call it a ceasefire if you will.

Quote:
The car has twin CM10s. As I previously stated, it is more than most people use, so not a concern for most people. But I can assure you that when running 18-20psi with big power, the engine loves that extra meth flow up top, but hates it down low. I highly recommend a system that can control meth flow with RPM if going for big nozzles/power. The Vishnu PWM Meth is the best on the market for doing this.
Thanks for that, definitely something that most of us will never be doing...

But I only asked for what kinds of nozzles are causing the bog down low, I never asked which system is best... I am not getting into these arguments again, but just to point it out, that is why I continued to 'pick' on you because of unnecessary sprukes like this...
Appreciate 0