View Single Post
      11-27-2016, 04:49 PM   #21
GUM911
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I'm very interested in this tune.

I have just sold a 130i, loved the power, didn't like the hatchback body or the fact that the car was getting old and tired.

I am about to purchase a 125i and am hoping to get similar amounts of go with the Evolve tune.

Imran has quoted 595 GBP delivered. Is there any benefit to purchasing from a local provider (besides the warm fuzzy's of supporting Australian). My understanding is you receive a tuning device and its just a matter of uploading a copy of your tune and downloading a copy of the upgraded tune from Evolve and applying it? Do I need to supply a trickle charge to the battery?

I'd really love to hear from anyone else who has applied this tune. The dyno results from the OP are impressive, I'm hoping I can achieve the same.
As far as I'm aware, there are no local dealers for this Evolve tune specifically.

It'll also be a lot cheaper purchasing from them overseas due to our strong dollar and lack of tax.

You are right in your assumptions, I would definitely suggest using a treacle charger while tuning.
Appreciate 0