Satalite
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i

Garage List
2009 128i  [10.00]
UPDATE 4/16
We are going with DTMrack.com as our vendor. There were multiple vendors on the forum I emailed and they were the only ones who could accommodate our request. Chris has been very helpful in getting information across to me and has given me some information for you guys ---

1) We will be getting the Xenon version of the blackline taillights --- no harness, no module, just the taillights *buy at your own risk* since we still have no verification that these will be PnP - but if the recently released LCI taillights back in December worked 100% on both 128/135 US spec models then these SHOULD work.

As per Chris here is what he found out about the lights -- this kit will only work for models that already have Xenon Light and Adaptive Headlight options (522A and 524A) already on the vehicle. Again I believe all these requirements were on the previous LCI lights, but worked anyway regardless as seen on 128i with halogens.

2) Chris has stated that he can do $305 USD plus paypal and shipping. (Those prices will come later today but as per Chris he doesn't think it should exceed $40-50 maximum for our Australia friends. Maybe $15-20 for US.

3) Chris CAN source 40 units and have them in 3-4 weeks ready to ship out. (I am not sure about the 13 or so people after 40 how long it will take to source the rest. It shouldn't be too much longer.

4) Chris CAN open GB right away (more information to come later today)

Hope this helps everyone I will be updating this today so check back often for more updates and look for the official group buy thread.

Last edited by Satalite; 04-16-2012 at 11:49 AM..
Appreciate 0