View Single Post
      08-24-2012, 07:05 PM   #1
Clovef
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i DCT

Rear springs for Ohlins?

So I have Apex ARC8s with a+45 and +62 offset with 235/40/18 and 275/35/18 Dunlop Star Specs that I am having a hard time fitting with my ohlins with the drop I want. As of now I have the kit springs and am about stock ride hight. I think I could go lower in front with some 5mm spacer. In the rear iwas thinking of getting swift springs to replace the kit ones and want to be lowered about an ince so the tires tuck a little if that is possible. I daily drive and auto X it some. I also want to start doing track days. I was thinking a 8" 672 rear spring would be good. Is that length good or should I get something else. I may want to raise it up to stock hight in the winter. I have the stock subframe bushings in the back so I don't know if I want to heavy of a spring rate. Maybe even Dow around 600 would be good. What do you guys think I should do or what have you done? Thanks
2011 BMW 135i DCT M Sport, black sapphire metallic,Coral red tint, black line tail lights, back grils, BMW Performance spoiler, Apex ARC8, 235/265 Dunlop ZIIs, Ohlins coilovers w/ Swift springs, M3 front bits, Whiteline rear sub frame bushings, Vorshlag camber plates, Stoptech pads, stud conversion, spacers, bms intake
Appreciate 0