View Single Post
      08-18-2012, 08:28 AM   #12
Golden3ye
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M2 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ec1c173 View Post
Obviously you do not know anything about clear bra or vinyl wrap. So please don't comment on something you have no experience with, at the end. You will just look like a fool. The car got approved by the instructor and it's very common to have little imperfection.

The crew was recently trained and certified to become an installer for clear bra. It's one of their first big jobs. Their intention was to get the job done right the first time without any error . They brought the car over to the 3m place where they got trained at, have the instructors to monitor them and make sure no mistakes was made. If a shop does not care about their quality work, they will not make the extra effort to go to the 3m place. They can just risk it and wrap the car.

Yes, they did make mistakes and didn't tell the customer that they will drive his car and so unfortunate, customer's car got pull over for illegal tint. They didn't handle this case very professionally. You learn from mistakes, thats how you become successful. No one wants that to happen.

But who doesn't make mistakes? they wrapped over 100 cars and majority of them are satisfied happy customers. They are good at what they are doing, price is always the best around the area. When a shop gets popular, negative comments are almost impossible to avoid. At least they are willing to man up, and take care of the unhappy customer.

No company in the world never make errors or mistakes. Which vendors on here has 100% positive feedback? None. As long as the shop admit their mistakes and willing to solve the problem with the customer, i believe anyone deserve a second chance. Why so harsh on them when you only heard from one side of the stories?

Why do they not comment back on the thread they create? because they think they provide enough information, and after that, it's between the customer and the them. Why waste time on the forum instead of spending time to take care of the customer and make him happy?

Those guys work their ass off to build the company, pull overnighters few days a week just to make sure the customers get their car on time. It's unfair to have thread like this to hurt a great company like this. They really put much effortss into customer's car. That's all i have to say, most members here are mature enough to determine this situation. No need to create more drama that it needs to. They already admit their fault and please just leave it here. Have the customer and the shop to solve the problem.

If you guys have any further questions, you are more than welcome to pm me.

-Eddie
I know a little bit, I know that you pay the extra money to get it handcut so you can get the wrapped edges and avoid exposed seems.

Charging a premium price for something, from what you say, they just learned to do in addition to taking the car to 3M and using it as a learning tool? Idk, I am pretty sure that isn't cool with anyone

SOLD:
2012 135i | Le Mans | 6MT
1986 535i | Cirrus Blue Metallic | 5MT
Appreciate 0