07-06-2011, 01:43 PM   #23
DriveHard
Colonel
Colombia
Rep
Drives: X1 and R58 JCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frampton View Post
Thats good to know about the square setup! That's the direction I'm going to go. I never tried pulling the pins with the stock sport suspension. What are your alignment specs right now?

have you run with the new brake setup? I'm curious im due for a bmw brake service in 2K miles according to the idrive...
Front -.77* camber
toe in 1/32 per side
caster i forgot but wil go look for it but it really doesnt matter

Rear camber all the way negative to the limit while barely staying in the green as per factory sport suspension specs

Rear toe and caster i forgot.. i posted from memory as i dont have it here with me. It is in another thread but go search alignment and see what you get...LOL

Yes I have run summit and Lime rock with the New BMW BBK with the stock pads..( 135 pads) my time bettered by 3 seconds at lime rock as compared to last year. I say due to BBK / e93FSB / i got more comfy with the car. Remember, my car is about 200+ lbs lighter than a 135..

The Front pads are worn down to 6mm already.. they start at 11 ish mm so the 2 track days and the auto-x's took there toll. my counter say 6k before front pads are due, and the car only has 9 k on it, and it had 4 k on it when i did the upgrade. I suspect ill get down to the trigger point ( which is 3mm) if i keep them on for one more track day, but i want to put the cool carbons on.