View Single Post
      03-22-2010, 01:03 AM   #167
Diego@Lutzperformance
Chile
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrean8j View Post
I asked BEFORE purchasing if it would fit the Performance bumper and was told yes.....that is not foresight? This is not a bumper from an aftermarket company...it is an OEM part.

Yeah well...they did not get resolved today. Proceeded to cut more from the inner bumper to fit the FMIC....Once the necessary cutting was finished we fit the FMIC in there....and then ran into another problem: The side-mount holes do not line up and the FMIC is as far forward as possible..sigh....The lower bracket holes line up after a bit of wrestling...I WILL definitely be making some phone calls tomorrow...it would be even better if the vendor called me(he has my number/email) because needless to say I am piiiiissssssssssed right now.

*Sidenote: the midpipes (Maddad) went on fine If they hadn't then I think I would have probably hurt someone this weekend.
I'm sorry to hear your having issues, we installed this on a 1Series with a Performance bumper an we ran into no issues.
Please take pictures of the fitment issues so that we can address them without any problems, I apologize for not getting on the thread earlier to speak with you, we were out of the city.
Appreciate 0