01-12-2013, 01:25 AM   #1
M1chele
Driver Mod
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 AW/CR 135i

Hi my name is Michele... :)

Hi All,

Figured I'd toss a little post together so you all could get to know me a bit. I recently bought my 2010 135i in December after a long search for it.

Previously I owned a Mazdaspeed Protege for 7 years which launched my racing career.

Within my career I've raced several kinds of cars and competed in many different racing events from: autocross, track days, redline time attack, rallycross, legends cars, porsche club racing, thunder roadsters, and many more.

From 2008-2009 I was honored to drive for Crawford Performance in Redline Time Attack.

2011 I continued to drive for Crawford Performance and picked up my current sponsor, Scion Racing. I campaigned the tC in NASA time trials and finished 2nd place overall in TT-E for the year.

In 2012 I was resigned with Scion Racing with a new team, Dynamic Autosports, aka Gruppe-S. We raced the turbocharged tC in a newer wheel to wheel NASA based series, MotoIQ Pacific Tuner Car Championships. It was my first year with my competition race license and as a rookie I won the championship of the MotoIQ series, which is ran in southern California, by 1 point. You may recognize this car from the recent ad in most tuner magazines

Oh, and I was also chosen to compete on Octane Academy in Vaughn Gittin's camp

Anyway, hello to all of you. I am stoked to be apart of the BMW family. If you want to know more feel free to ask. I share a lot of my racing events and media on facebook (www.facebook.com/M1cheleAbbate) or instagram: M1cheleAbbate

thanks for reading!

Last edited by M1chele; 01-12-2013 at 01:46 AM.. Reason: ADD PIX
Appreciate 0