View Single Post
      12-28-2015, 02:26 PM   #28
HOGGLIFE
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW/CR 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Rooty Von Tooty View Post
The condition of the tires makes me wonder about the wheels. Damage to tires is often transmitted to the wheels. Next you don't say why you are selling these wheels? What made you decide to buy different ones?

You only show pictures of the wheels on the car. Why haven't you put up any individual pictures of them? If you do, show both sides.

Finally, I'm in the collectible car business buying and selling cars and parts. My rule is pay no more than 50% for any used item and only if it is good condition. Your price is way too high given the information you are providing.
Great, don't buy them then if they break your rules.

Wheels are in great condition at a great price. Why did I buy new wheels? Doesn't have anything to do with why these are being sold. I change wheels all the time on all of my cars. Now I have a set of HRE's.

The condition is excellent. I dont have time to take more pictures for people throwing out lowball/non-offers.

Serious buyers please, I don't need advice or lectures on buying and selling "classic car parts" in this thread.
Appreciate 0