Mr Rooty Von Tooty
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 135i M-Sport

Unhappy Get real!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOGGLIFE View Post
Great, don't buy them then if they break your rules.

Wheels are in great condition at a great price. Why did I buy new wheels? Doesn't have anything to do with why these are being sold. I change wheels all the time on all of my cars. Now I have a set of HRE's.

The condition is excellent. I dont have time to take more pictures for people throwing out lowball/non-offers.

Serious buyers please, I don't need advice or lectures on buying and selling "classic car parts" in this thread.
Your attitude sucks.

No smart buyer is going to take a chance on these wheels without seeing pictures of them off the car with the tires removed. And in your case, with several pictures of each wheel.

People who don't have the time to properly display and document the story of why they are getting rid of any item are suspect of not being upfront, and they are probably trying to pull something.

I'll give you my bottom line. If I felt you were being honest about the condition of the wheels and assuming they were in good condition, the most I'd do is $250 a wheel.

When it comes to wheels especially pricey stuff like BBS, you are money ahead to just buy new! Repairing wheels is expensive.
Appreciate 1