BlackjackMulligan
Most interesting Roadster
United_States
Rep
Drives: '01 Z3.0 Roady;'10 C300 Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjockey View Post
What a bunch of whiney little wusses...Here let momma fix it for you baby....Get a grip...Checked out Dinan prices or BMW motorsports...now there's a reality check...
Interesting response. Did anyone tell you that YOU were being a whiney little wuss when you posted your issue below in Keith's other thread???:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjockey View Post
I've had the same problem. Put the CP-e exhaust on first and ran it for a a while with no problem. Then I put the RR catless downpipes on with O2 sims and when I drove the car home it showed a CEL. I took the car back to Eurotech of Knoxville, who did the install, and they called RR for possible info. The codes thrown indicated that it was a post downpipe problem and we tried a new O2 sim with no result. The car has been at Eurotech now for 3 weeks and still haven't been able to resolve the problem. Anybody had a similar experience or a possible suggestion. As of now, RR has not been able to provide any useful input.

- Joe Walsh
Appreciate 0