Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E60 M5/E92 335/HUMMER H2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithLM View Post
To bad you don't read. This is what I initially said about he oil:

Did I ever say it came out of the downpipes? No! Stop making shit up Anthony. I asked what could happen during an install that could result in oil leaking. It's as plain as day. But someone who can't look at a picture of the downpipes and see there is an issue with the O2 sensors is to stupid to read and draw an appropriate conclusion from what I said.

You are just lying left and right about the things I said. The DDV came off after the downpipes were on and I never once blamed the limp mode that was triggered by the DDV on the downpipes. What a moron you are. I owned up to that. So get your head out of your ass. I am so sick of dealing with you guys, not only are you incompetent, you are liars to.

So how much work did it take to fit the exhaust? Why did you claim that you chose a flange that was not the same as on your downpipes before and now you say it was a problem with your manufacturer? I'd love to witness you installing the downpipes, but since they've been out of my possession there will be no way for me to verify the ones you put on in the video are in fact the ones I sent back. And considering you have proven how untrustworthy you are by deliberately quoting me out of context, why should anyone trust your video?

Refund my damn money Anthony! Stand up and be a man! It's about damn time and I'm sick of waiting.
Class response

In regards too the install it was as simple as moving the hanger. Then turning the downpipes to line up. We will be doing it will your full catted, and exhaust. Half your refund was already issued after you sent back the exhaust. Your catted downpipes just arrived yesterday. The remainder will be issued after we inspect the products, and process it. As I advised you yeterday in email.

Quote:
Refund my damn money Anthony! Stand up and be a man! It's about damn time and I'm sick of waiting.
We are refunding your exhaust/catted downpipes that are fully damaged. In full. This is agaisnt our posted return policy. However, we will still be giving you a full refund.

One step further after we finish fixing all the damage on the exhaust/downpipes (caused by your installing) we will be putting it on a car that will be in a booth at bimmerfest.
Appreciate 0