View Single Post
      12-17-2009, 11:46 AM   #133
Omar@ActiveAutowerke
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrean8j View Post
If you guys would simply acknowledge that the design is similar and give a rough guesstimate of the price then you would not be getting or in this thread...I have actually considered AA products to be one of the best build qualitywise....but recent trends in the CS department are really making me look elsewhere...give people the info. they want.....not all of us live in Florida or work for Roundel or Bimmer magazine....get the word out on price..it aint rocket science....it seems lately you guys are just 'getting by' on reputation alone and forgetting what got you there in the first place....
Not sure what you want acknowledged. It is obvious the two systems look similar. Thank you for the kinds words on AA products and we continue to strive for excellence in build quality, etc. The last thing we want is for you to look elsewhere for 1 series performance upgrades.

As far as the info you are all waiting on we sincerely apologize for the delay. We might have been a tad early on posting but we were excited to share this new products with the 1 series community.

We are still roughly 2.5 months out. Like I said before I would love to have you guys hold off for a tad and those of you that do I promise you the price will be attractive (I don't have concrete pricing yet but will have something early next year for the pre order guys). Feel free to contact Ryan to be among the first to receive more information when it becomes available.

p.s. Sorry for the thread jacked thing... Ryan is doing his best and we just need a little patience from you guys. This is at the top of our priority list among other projects and we will deliver!

Happy Holidays to you all.
Appreciate 0