11-27-2012, 06:49 AM   #614
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3dragon View Post
$120 bucks for a polo. Already paid for a pricey car and you want to eek more out. Should be free for US people as we got less than the rest of the world. Let me know when it is free and I will get one. Till then, BMWUSA throw us a bone already.
US is almost for sure the market which received the car cheapest and by a good distance, also it had the second biggest share in the world just after Germany. You really are not complaining, are you? People buy a 118d for the price of a US 1M around the World.

If it would be free for owners then it should be so everywhere, not in a single market. Since it looks like there is no free meal in BMW I think they did this one right by making it a fixed price for everyone including a fixed transport cost, so if you want it pay for it.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0