04-25-2011, 04:47 AM   #38
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Looks like I definitely need to order my Maan Provent
http://www.mann-hummel.com.sg/EN/ind...ProVent-en.pdf

(Lingenfelter uses this for their rebranded catch can). I find most catch cans to be gimmick's but this one is built by by the fine people that make our filters, and, it actually has something inside to precipitate the oil vapor out of the intake manifold.

Thanks for that link. I had not seen that before. I did not know the Germans made OCC for OE fitments. I wonder what car/truck has this?

Seems weird this OCC doesn't use any coper mesh inside it. My buddy with the RS4, who made his own OCC... he asked his staff of engineers (at his work) what is the best way to built a OCC... and what to use on the inside of the tank to seperate the oil vapors into a liquid. The answer was copper brillo/mesh. But when he went to go buy some brillo/copper-mesh... hardly no one in the USA sells this anymore. Know why>? Because crack cocaine has become epidemic(they use it in their crack pipes!)... most stores do not sell copper brillo anymore! Now it is alsways plastic or that green scotch-brite pad stuff. Well... he found some. I just thought THAT was interesting/funny.

Btw... do you know the price of this Mann OCC ?
Appreciate 0