View Single Post
      06-04-2012, 01:57 PM   #11
billy
Rep
Drives: 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebmxbikes View Post
I use bmw sf because it is close to me. I have read mixed reviews on the dealership but I have been treated well by them.

They never questioned any of my suspension mods or my ER widebody kit for services, however, they did ask me to remove my intercooler and chargepipe before they could replace my low pressure fuel pump sensor.

It is pretty obvious the parts are unrelated and they were just acting out of policy. I changed the parts out and brought it back and they replaced the sensor.

If you do not plan to mod the car too much I would say you will be in good hands at most dealerships but when you plan on doing anything in the engine bay, especially visible stuff you may have some issues. how cool they are with the issues will vary from dealership to dealership and possibly even from Service Advisor to Service Advisor.
who was your service advisor at bmw sf? I went there once and they were alright. Btw you know what "Roel" at peter pan bmw said to me? He was like "are you setting me up" and when i told him to drive the car back in so i can do a check, he said "Really NOW?" Terrible guy. wtf. Plus I left him a voicemail about a recording i found about the problem and its 2hr already and he still didnt call back.
Appreciate 0