02-13-2013, 04:45 PM   #1472
MidwestGolfBum
Knower of all Things Useless
North Korea
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angerman View Post
Is your car stock? I don't know what I would do if I went through 9 injectors within 3 years of owning this car. So far I'm a year into it and this was the first issue I have had...

Just wait till I install my DPs, be another FBO in the area

There's a blacked out 335i that lives near me...haven't been able to talk to him. Usually see him when I'm not driving my car - go figure...
I only ever had injectors replaced under the recall, FBO, have been for almost a year now. I have gone through 9 HPFPs where they would just put the old part number in over and over until the most recent recall came through, since then, I haven't really had many issues with the thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRetep View Post
we like to screw things up!

not really by choice though, since we are tax funded there is much more to it then just saying "okay buy it"
Oh I know, I just like to give you guys shit for it. There is almost always more than "just buy it" but it always seems as though we go through more hoops when we deal with the public side of things. The reps from Crisco haven't helped the situation in the least either and I have actually sat across the table from them and asked how the hell they are sales people.
Appreciate 0